Buy Coaster Online and Display Case

 Yes, my coaster is very beautiful, thank you for your attention! Now, put some drinks.


There is nothing more irritating than watching guests put their drinks next to the coaster instead of on the coaster. It's not that difficult, but the coffee on my table and the markings on the wine glass ring are opposite. That's why I enforce this rule: If you don't use the roller coaster at the end of the event, Venmo will ask you to pay $5.

I assure you that I am not a fool, I really am not. However, the roller coaster has a legitimate purpose. They can protect my surface from scratches and stains, which is why I ask you to take two seconds to grab a drop of it and place it on it. If you can't do it, then I won't charge you $5. Consider providing insurance for the loss you paid for my table. And heart.


Listen, I find that some coasters look more like works of art than things for you to drink, 
buy coasters online and some are even so fancy that they look more expensive than the ones on the table. But this is a very good reason, not because I have extra money, I just want to blow to your drink holder. I bought these because 1.) Why are there no beautiful coasters? 2.) If they look good, you may feel inclined to use them. 3) I don't want my damn table to be ruined. In addition, I swear it would be better to drink wine from a glass on a cute roller coaster.

You now either roll your eyes or cheer in unison. If it is the latter, I suggest you also implement the $5 roller coaster online tea coaser price If you want to roll your eyes, you hear a girl coming out. Using a roller coaster should be no different from taking off your shoes before someone walks into the house. This is respectful and will help in the long run.

Comments